Did you just receive a new DSLR camera for the holidays? Or do you have a beautiful camera and want to learn more about how to use it? Join me as I teach a photography DSLR basics class.
Today’s cameras put an amazing amount of power in your hands, but all those buttons, dials and settings can be pretty intimidating. In Photography 101, you will get the help you need to understand what is going on inside of your camera. You will receive explanations on photography fundamentals like what aperture is and how shutter speed works.
This is more than just a technical class. You will learn how to shoot in Manual “M” mode to have ultimate control over your camera and the image you will capture. You will learn the secrets of proper exposure. You will receive training on lenses and why you need certain lenses to capture what you want. Composition fundamentals will be covered as well as the rules for proper composition. There will be time at the end of the class where we will go outdoors and actually practice shooting in manual. You will have homework assignments and ongoing learning after the course as well. As you become more comfortable with your gear, you’ll find that many creative possibilities open up for you and the quality of your photography will improve.
Please plan for the class to last 3 hours (2 hours indoor instruction, 1 hour outdoor shooting). Additionally, you will have homework assignments and will receive feedback on your assignments.
Location & Day/Time
10am to 1pm on Sunday, August 30, 2020
7371 California Ave, Boardman OH 44512
What you’ll get
- Coffee and snacks/desserts
- Folder with notepad and copy of the course material.
- Me as a mentor (I will be there to help you improve, provide technical support, and review your photos as you move through the course).
- Access to our Bianca Photog Students Group. This is an online community to discuss courses, get answers, and share your photos.
What you’ll learn
- Photography foundations
- Use the manual mode on your camera
- Adjusting aperture, shutter speed and ISO
- Composition fundamentals and rules
- Lens details (which to use and why)
- Develop your eye as a photographer
By the time you complete this course, you’ll have the confidence and skills to turn your love of photography into a reality of you capturing all the moments you always wanted to <3. All this for the low price of $135. Book now and receive the early bird special (15% off) for $115!! (Early Bird Special only available for purchase until Sunday, August 15, 2020.)
Click the buy button to purchase online now!